This freehold nine-level 1970's office building is ready for a new life.
Evan Parry House is in a prominent, popular and very central location, just a few steps from Dunedin’s famous Octagon. A five minute walk will get you to Dunedin’s 3 main shopping malls, the Exchange business precinct, numerous eateries, popular schools, supermarkets, and the new Hospital and ACC building construction sites.
Owners had planned to fit out 3 floors for their own use but this has changed recently.
With office rates increasing and inner city accommodation in demand, this is your opportunity to invest in the tightly held Dunedin office market, or control your own office space, or repurpose to create highly sought after inner city living.
- Substantial holding income
- 16 basement carparks (8 vacant)
- ground level retail (190m2 vacant)
- 8 levels of office with 298m2 floorplates (4 levels vacant)
- CBD zoning allowing office, educational, residential etc
- DSA available with structure 100% NBS (façade needs some work)
It is rare for a building of this nature and location to come available for sale. There is considerable work needed to bring it up to ‘A’ or ‘B’ grade space, but it has excellent potential income once upgraded and fully let. This could become a trophy investment.
Contact the sole agents for a full information package and to arrange viewing.