Fully tenanted, this quality freehold commercial site has multiple office tenants: Precise Consulting & Laboratories Ltd and Presbyterian Support Otago on the ground floor, and Sky TV and DB Breweries Ltd on the first floor, with a large onsite carparking area servicing these tenancies.
A luxury three-bedroom apartment completes the first floor (the apartment is spacious, well designed with all day sun, has high quality fixtures and fittings, and will seriously impress!). There is also a tenanted industrial shed, as well as further storage and a large double garage for the apartment.
This freehold property has a lot of appeal. Immediate possession of the apartment could be negotiated. Once vacated, this could easily be used for AirBnB, or as a luxury 'pad' if you live out of town but visit frequently, or as a quality rented apartment, or you could live in it yourself and enjoy the returns from the tenancy income!
The apartment features:
- Dual access (separate external or shared internal stairs)
- Big living areas with a generous designer kitchen, dining area, and large lounge flowing into a conservatory / deck area
- Spacious master bedroom with full walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two large double bedrooms, 1 with a walk-in robe and the other with a full wardrobe
- Separate main bathroom with spa bath, shower, toilet and vanity unit
- Large separate laundry with storage, dryer and washing machine
- A full double garage in the adjoining large shed
- A large storage room next to the garage
This is a freehold site, zoned residential but with resource consent for mixed office/residential use, and it has an IEP report showing the main building at 73% NBS.
Located in South Dunedin, it's close to the motorway, to Andersons Bay Rd, and is only 5 minutes from the CBD.
For sale by negotiation.
Contact us today to find out more or to arrange viewing!
**NOW UNDER CONDITIONAL CONTRACT**
Right from the start I was impressed with Terry and Roy's professionalism, their ability to tap into an extensive network of property owners and prospective joint tenants, and above all their willingness to go the extra mile to make things happen.